Professional Immigration Lawyer in Lower Mainland BC
We Provide Free Immigration Law Case Evaluations
Citizenship and Immigration Canada office receive myriad of applications for permanent and temporary immigration every year. That in and of itself isn’t surprising at all. With hospitable people, beautiful scenery, and vibrant economy, Canada is truly the land of opportunity.
That said, dealing with CIC isn’t always a walk in the park, and even the slightest mistake in your application can dim your chances of success. Luckily, you can hire a top-notch immigration lawyer to help you navigate and make the entire process effortlessly easy. That’s right – a good immigration lawyer can help you emigrate from any country in the globe to anywhere in Canada.
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
Again, navigating the Canadian immigration application process can be quite stressful, if not overwhelming. But an immigration lawyer can help you deal with CIC, submit your application, and answer all the queries you have. And the numbers don’t lie:
- Over a whopping 30% of all applications for permanent or temporary immigration to Canada are returned for being incomplete.
- Over half of Canadian immigration applications are turned down.
Did you know that if your Canadian immigration application is either rejected or considered invalid, the processing fee you paid will go down the drain? With that in mind, it’s apparent that hiring an immigration lawyer is paramount.
An Immigration Lawyer Brings a Wealth of Expertise and Knowledge
The Canadian immigration application process involves a set of complex legal procedures that can make it an uphill task for you. An excellent immigration lawyer, on the other hand, can leverage years of experience and knowledge of immigration law to help guide you through the process.
An immigration lawyer does all the heavy lifting to make sure that all your documentation is in order, correct, and submitted right on time. It might seem a little trivial, but any slight error can jeopardize the entire process.
Best Chances of Success
A reputable immigration lawyer assesses all your options, ensures that your application meets Citizenship and Immigration Canada strict standards, and remedies any inconsistencies, errors, and omissions so you can sleep easy. This way, you can have confidence that your Canadian immigration application has a good chance of succeeding.
Any bespoke immigration lawyer should be able to offer you best possible legal help without breaking your bank.
Work An Immigration Lawyer
It’s crucial that you work with an immigration lawyer who has proper training and knowledge. Be sure to ask for references, their experience with the process of Canadian immigration, and contact some of their past clients.
Get In Touch
Immigration Law Services
We deal with Immigration Law, we can help navigate citizenship and immigration approval. If you are looking to immigrate to Canada as a citizen or refugee contact us. We can handle various immigration appeals, and judicial review, Prepare Federal Court records and replies; and Prepare affidavits. sponsorship declarations, and various immigration forms.
- Attended matters involving the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD)
- Appeared and received a Stay for an IAD Removal Order Appeal
- Assist with matters regarding the Immigration Division (ID), Immigration Appeal Division (IAD), Refugee Protection Division (RPD), and Refugee Appeal Division (RAD);
- Immigration Division: consists of two main functions: to conduct admissibility hearings and detention reviews.
- Immigration Appeal Division: This division hears appeals of immigration matters. These immigration matters are related to: sponsorships, removal orders, residency obligations or appeals made by (on behalf) of the Minister.
- Refugee Protection Division: this division makes decisions for individuals inside of Canada that has attempted to obtain refugee status.
- Refugee Appeal Division: The appeal division hears appeals of refugee matters.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada (Now known as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC): responsibility for matters dealing with immigration to Canada, refugees, and Canadian citizenship. For immigration and a Canadian citizenship lawyer contact us.
- CBSA(Canadian Border Services Agency): plays a key role in immigration to Canada, as it has assumed the port-of-entry and enforcement mandates formerly held by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. CBSA officers work on the front lines, screening persons entering the country and removing those who are unlawfully in Canada.